Episode #118: Rediscover your Creativity with Graffiti Artist & Keynoter Extraodinaire, Erik Wahl
Erik Wahl is an internationally recognized graffiti artist, author, philanthropist and entrepreneur, Erik redefines the term “keynote speaker.”
Pulling from his history as both a businessman and an artist, he has grown to become one of the most sought-after corporate speakers available today.
Erik’s on-stage painting seamlessly becomes a visual metaphor to the core of his message, encouraging organizations toward profitability through innovations and superior levels of performance.
His list of clients includes AT&T, Disney, London School of Business, Microsoft, FedEx, Exxon Mobil, Ernst & Young, and XPrize; Erik has even been featured as a TED presenter. The responses received have been nothing short of incredible, with standing ovations to prove it.
In 2011, Wahl created a 10,000 square-foot Mona Lisa in a desert near Los Angeles. The following year, he was selected by TED as a speaker for the TED2012: Full Spectrum series. Wahl wrote the book Unthink: Rediscover Your Creative Genius in 2013 which was named CEO Reads book of the year in 2013.
As of release, Erik is just days away from releasing his new book The Spark And The Grind: Ignite the Power of Disciplined Creativity which comes out on March 7.
- The beauty of long-haul flights
- The Spark & The Grind (Erik’s New Book)
- Why we are all creative
- Art and expanded consciousness
- Stepping back from linear thinking and not being afraid
- How important the discipline of daily habit is to creativity
- How to seek inspiration
- The human connection
- How to prime yourself for any performance (including stadium keynotes!)
- What would you knew you could not fail?
- Why balance between the right brain and left brain is necessary
- Meditation and fitness
- Being comfortable with being uncomfortable
- 80s heavy metal bands (my fault!)
1) Erik Art of Vision Website: www.theartofvision.com/
2) Erik New Book: https://amzn.to/2QzVEz5
3) Unthink book - https://amzn.to/2xk0K9X
4) Erik’s blog post about champions - www.linkedin.com/pulse/champions-…ersity-erik-wahl
5) Twitter: @ErikWahl
6) Facebook: www.facebook.com/iamerikwahl/
7) LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/meeterikwahl/
Join the conversation on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/futuresquared/where you can discuss episodes, request guests, propose questions for forthcoming guests and access exclusive content and special offers!
Listen on iTunes @ goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Spotify @ spoti.fi/2G2QsxV
Listen on Stitcher @ www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Listen on Google Play @ bit.ly/FSGoog
If you've got any questions on this podcast feel free to send an email to email@example.com or tweet me on Twitter @steveglaveski or @future_squared
Follow me on Instagram: @thesteveglaveski
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz
For more information on Collective Campus, our innovation hub, school and consultancy based in Australia and Singapore check out www.collectivecampus.io