Episode #34: The Art of Persuasive Leadership with Patrick King
Patrick King is a social interaction specialist based in San Francisco, California, and has been featured on numerous national publications such as Inc.com.
He is a #1 Amazon best-selling dating and relationships author - somewhere among the many clients throughout the years, he decided to flesh out his inner monologue and found that he had quite a bit to say.
He focuses on using his unique emotional intelligence and understanding of human interaction to break down emotional barriers, instill confidence, and equip people with the tools they need for success.
When he's not helping clients conquer the dating world, he's either fronting an 80′s cover band or training for his next 10k.
- How to get buy in for corporate innovation and other corporate initiatives
- How to deal with opposing personality types
- How to place yourself as an authority (even if you're not!)
-For the singledoms listening, Patrick throws in some dating tips!
Pat's website - PatrickKingConsulting.com
- Stop People Pleasing: Be Assertive, Stop Caring What Others Think, Beat Your Guilt, & Stop Being a Pushover - https://amzn.to/2xzXpo0
- Mental Toughness & Iron Will: Become Tenacious, Resilient, Psychologically Strong, and Tough as Nails - https://amzn.to/2MWbcKu
- Improve Your Conversations: Think on Your Feet, Witty Banter, and Always Know What To Say with Improv Comedy Techniques - https://amzn.to/2xxxOMB
- Introvert Survival Tactics: How to Make Friends, Be More Social, and Be Comfortable In Any Situation - https://amzn.to/2znGeHx
- The Art of Witty Banter: Be Clever, Be Quick, Be Interesting - Create Captivating Conversation - https://amzn.to/2xIixaW
- The Science of Likability: 27 Studies to Master Charisma, Attract Friends, Captivate People, and Take Advantage of Human Psychology - https://amzn.to/2QPJ3Ih
- Magnetic Charisma: How to Build Instant Rapport, Be More Likable, and Make a Memorable Impression – Gain the It Factor - https://amzn.to/2znJ6nO
- The Art of Everyday Assertiveness: Speak Up. Say No. Set Boundaries. Take Back Control. - https://amzn.to/2xJ3Og9
- The Science of Social Intelligence: 33 Studies to Win Friends, Be Magnetic, Make An Impression, and Use People’s Subconscious Triggers - https://amzn.to/2xGW2TZ
- The Art of Impactful Communication: How to Genuinely and Effectively Connect, Talk to be Heard, and Create Remarkable Relationships - https://amzn.to/2Nweyt1
I hope you enjoyed this episode. If you’d like to receive a weekly email from me, complete with reflections, books I’ve been reading, words of wisdom and access to blogs, ebooks and more that I’m publishing on a regular basis, just leave your details at www.futuresquared.xyz/subscribe and you’ll receive the very next one.
Listen on Apple Podcasts @ goo.gl/sMnEa0
Also available on: Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud
Future Squared: www.futuresquared.xyz
Steve Glaveski: www.steveglaveski.com
GET COACHED BY LUCAS: