405: Navigating Emotions and Healing the Heart with Amy Chan
Amy Chan is the Founder of Renew Breakup Bootcamp, a retreat that takes a scientific and spiritual approach to heal the heart. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Heart Hackers Club - an online magazine that focuses on the psychology behind love, lust, and desire. The Observer calls her "A relationship expert whose work is like that of a scientific Carrie Bradshaw" and her company has been featured across national media including Good Morning America, Vogue, Glamour, Nightline, and the front page of The New York Times. Her book, Breakup Bootcamp - The Science of Rewiring Your Heart, published by Harper Collins is available now.
We covered a lot of ground in this conversation, unpacking actionable and practical insights that you can apply to better navigate your emotional world.
- Instagram Handle: www.instagram.com/missamychan / www.instagram.com/renewyourheart
- LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/missamychan/
- Twitter Handle: www.twitter.com/missamychan
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/renewyourheart
- Book URL: https://amzn.to/3gJOnJi
- GET COACHED BY LUCAS: https://www.ergogenic.health/product/coaching
- GET LUCAS TO DESIGN YOUR SUPPLEMENT PROTOCOL: https://www.ergogenic.health/product/custom-stack
Get 20% OFF ALL PRODUCTS