Episode #143: Boost Your Sales EQ with Jeb Blount
Jeb Blount is a Sales Acceleration Specialist who helps sales organizations reach peak performance fast by optimizing talent, leveraging training to cultivate high-performance sales culture, developing leadership and coaching skills, and applying more effective organizational design. His last book, Fanatical Prospecting, has been the number one ranked Sales and Marketing textbook on Amazon since its release two years ago.
Through his companies Sales Gravy, Channel EQ, Level 4 Training, and Innovate HCG—Jeb advises many of the world’s leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on sales, leadership, customer experience, channel development, and strategic account management.
Jeb spends more than 250 days on the road each year delivering keynote speeches and training programs to high-performing sales teams and leaders across the globe.
As a business leader, Jeb has more than 25 years of experience with Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and start-ups. He has been named one of the top 50 most influential sales and marketing leaders (Top Sales Magazine), a Top 30 social selling influencer (Forbes), a top 10 sales experts to follow on Twitter (Evan Carmichael), a top 100 most innovative sales blogger (iSEEit), a top 20 must-read author—People Buy You—for entrepreneurs (YFS Magazine and Huffington Post), and the most downloaded sales podcaster in iTunes history; among many other accolades.
He is the author of seven books.
- Jeb’s books
- Why emotional intelligence matters in sales
- Why the sales profession finds itself in the middle of a perfect storm
- What ultra-high performers - the top 1% of salespeople - are doing differently
- How to align your selling process with the buying process
- The 5 most important questions in sales
- How to decrease corporate sales cycles
- Aligning stakeholder expectations
- The power of micro-commitments and reciprocity
- How to measure and increase your sales EQ
Sales Gravy website: www.salesgravy.com
Jeb on Twitter: @salesgravy
Jeb on Instagram: @salesgravy
Jeb on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/jebblount
Sales Gravy podcast: www.salesgravy.com/jeb-blount-sales-podcast
Jeb’s website: www.jebblunt.com
Get Jeb's books on Amazon:
- Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling - https://amzn.to/2pcdTOJ
- Objections: The Ultimate Guide for Mastering The Art and Science of Getting Past No - https://amzn.to/2xoho8a
- Sales EQ: How Ultra High Performers Leverage Sales-Specific Emotional Intelligence to Close the Complex Deal - https://amzn.to/2OoeGHa
- People Buy You: The Real Secret to what Matters Most in Business - https://amzn.to/2OxdRf6
- People Follow You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Leadership - https://amzn.to/2OoeKqo
- People Love You: The Real Secret to Delivering Legendary Customer Experiences - https://amzn.to/2OolB33
- Sales Guy's 7 Rules for Outselling the Recession (Quick & Dirty Tips) - https://amzn.to/2xlp5MG
Join the conversation on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/futuresquared/where you can discuss episodes, request guests, propose questions for forthcoming guests and access exclusive content and special offers!
Listen on iTunes @ goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Spotify @ spoti.fi/2G2QsxV
Listen on Stitcher @ www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Listen on Google Play @ bit.ly/FSGoog
If you've got any questions on this podcast feel free to send an email to email@example.com or tweet me on Twitter @steveglaveski or @future_squared
Follow me on Instagram: @thesteveglaveski
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz
For more information on Collective Campus, our innovation hub, school and consultancy based in Australia and Singapore check out www.collectivecampus.io