Episode #239: Grant Cardone on 10Xing your Business and Life
Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author and an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate investing, entrepreneurship, and finance. His 5 privately held companies have annual revenues exceeding $100 million. Cardone is a savvy private multifamily investor and holds a portfolio of over 3,800 apartment units throughout the U.S. with transactions valued at over $500 million. As CEO of the #1 Sales Training Platform in the World, Cardone consults with Fortune 500 companies and customers such as Google, Northwestern Mutual, Morgan Stanley, and more. He’s a Top 5 Social Media Expert and one of the Top 10 Most Influential CEOs today. He is also the Executive Producer and star of two reality TV shows, and creator of the first online entrepreneur and business TV network, Grant Cardone TV.
Expect to learn a number of things in this episode, including:
- Grant’s early days and the struggles he had to overcome
- Why 10% better or 10% cheaper isn’t enough
- What the principles of massive action are that will help you to 10X your business and life
- Why being adaptable is overrated and what you should strive for instead
- Why Grant thinks that building wealth is simple and why so many people miss the point
So with that, I bring you, the one and only, Grant Cardone.
- Twitter: @GrantCardone
Get Grant's books:
- The 10X Rule: https://amzn.to/2BZb3pF
- Sell or Be Sold: https://amzn.to/2BOYqNK
- Be Obsessed or Be Average: https://amzn.to/2wpjZyu
- If You're Not First, You're Last: https://amzn.to/2P6asnv
- Sell To Survive: https://amzn.to/2PEFh3H
- The Closer's Survival Guide: https://amzn.to/2P309kf
Join the conversation on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/futuresquared/where you can discuss episodes, request guests, propose questions for forthcoming guests and access exclusive content and special offers!
Listen on iTunes @ goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Spotify @ spoti.fi/2G2QsxV
Listen on Stitcher @ www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Listen on Google Play @ bit.ly/FSGoog
If you've got any questions on this podcast feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me on Twitter @steveglaveski or @future_squared
Follow me on Instagram: @thesteveglaveski
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz
For more information on Collective Campus, our innovation hub, school and consultancy based in Australia and Singapore check out www.collectivecampus.io
GET COACHED BY LUCAS: