Episode #65: The ASX's Katherine Squire on DevOps, Cloud and Driving Culture Change
Katherine Squire is the General Manager of App Development and DevOps at the Australian Stock Exchange.
She has over 20 years' experience in Exchange, Investment
Katherine was Executive General Manager at IRESS where she was responsible for turning around the Financial Markets Products Division with a focus on building a strong, high performing team that could scale globally. She has extensive experience in product management.
- Culture change at the ASX...one bite of the elephant at a time
- The adoption of DevOps
- Going from 'little circles of sanity to wildfire'
- The importance of having buy-in from the top
- Cloud projects at the ASX- Docker and containers
- The seamless integration of old and new
- What it takes to transition away from legacy infrastructure
I hope you enjoyed this episode. If you’d like to receive a weekly email from me, complete with reflections, books I’ve been reading, words of wisdom and access to blogs, ebooks and more that I’m publishing on a regular basis, just leave your details at www.futuresquared.xyz/subscribe and you’ll receive the very next one.
Listen on Apple Podcasts @ goo.gl/sMnEa0
Also available on: Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud
Future Squared: www.futuresquared.xyz
Steve Glaveski: www.steveglaveski.com